Participating teachers can win a voucher for up to € 500.00 for chess equipment, with many more prises of € 100.00 . To qualify for the draw in early December email us at email@example.com or join the National Chess Month facebook page and tell us how your class used chess during Nov. 2019. Here’s some ideas of what you can do:
- Join in one of our free teacher training evenings at you’re local Education Centre.
- Play one of the 14 mini-games with your class, demo videos are on our getting started page.
- Participate in one of our Monster Chess Jamborees. IF you’d like to organise your own Jamboree .. email us and we will give you financial support.
- Chalenge another class or school to a match.
- For students who already know how to play chess .. Get free access to Chessossity.com until 7th of December, your students can then practice their thinking skills in a safe environment .. for details have a look at the short videos on the going further page above.
- See Intouch magazine for ideas on how to use chess for Maths Week.
If you are totally new to chess .. Great !! Have a look at the getting started page for some fun beginner games.